With the K-Pop wave sweeping the world, leaders of major entertainment labels experienced a sharp increase in the worth of their stocks.
Stock analyst website Chaebul.com compiled a list of the top 8 entertainment leaders with the most expensive stocks. As of September 20th, SM Entertainment‘s Lee Soo Man ranked at the top of that list.
Lee Soo Man owns 24.43% of SM Entertainment’s stocks and recorded a total value of $165.7 million USD. YG Entertainment‘s Yang Hyun Suk was in second place with $83.8 million USD, and Bae Yong Joon, the biggest shareholder in Key East, ranked in third with $12.1 million USD.
Check out the full list below!
1. Lee Soo Man (SM Entertainment) – $165.7 million USD (24.43%)
2. Yang Hyun Suk (YG Entertainment) – $83.8 million USD (47.73%)
3. Bae Yong Joon (Key East) – $12.1 million USD (34.60%)
4. J.Y. Park (JYP Entertainment) – $6.6 million USD (6.14%)
5. BoA (SM Entertainment) – $4.1 million USD (1.25%)
6. Oh Seung Hoon (Enter Skills) – $3.16 million USD (23.66%)
7. Yang Soo Kyung (Yedang) – $2.95 million USD (5.30%)
7. Kang Ta (SM Entertainment) – $1.15 million USD (0.35)
Source + Photos: Seoul Economy Paper via Naver